One of the best features on TIKR is the ability to track the stocks of the top investors globally! We go beyond just 13F filings & track any stocks that the investor has disclosed globally, including in the UK, Japan, etc.
1. You can easily access the Track Investing Gurus tool by using the left navigation bar.
2. Once you’re on the page, you will see 4 main sections: GARP, Value, Aggressive Growth, and Other. We have categorized some of the top investors by their investment strategy.
GARP stands for Growth at a Reasonable Price.
Aggressive Growth is for investors that tend to buy stocks on revenue multiples with rapid growth.
Value is for more traditional value investors.
Other is for sector specialists/activists/etc.
3. The goal is to help you surface investors that might match your own personal investment strategy and hopefully help you generate some potentially interesting ideas (do your diligence!).
So let’s click on Scion (Michael Burry’s fund) as an example.
4. Here you can see the holdings of Michael Burry’s fund (famous for The Big Short and Gamestop)! As you can see, we track not just the 13F holdings but also his publicly disclosed holdings in the UK, Japan, etc.
5. You can see the Company Name, Ticker, Reported Value of Shares Held (in $ mm), Holding as % of Their Portfolio, Holdings Date (when position was disclosed), and more. The Holding as % of Portfolio is a great way to see which positions they likely have the most conviction in!
6. You can click on the ticker on the page to go to the stock’s Overview page. You can then directly research the stock within TIKR using the Financials, Estimates, Transcripts, Filings, etc. tabs. You can also click on Ownership to see which holders own the stock!
7. Let’s click on SCS Group as an example & then go to Ownership. Here we can see a number of investors that own this UK stock, including Scion. You can then click on the names of the investors to go to their holdings!
Let’s go back to the Track Investing Gurus tool using the left navigation bar. As part of our Free plan, you can see the holdings of the top 40 funds on this page. The Pro plan gives you the ability to use the search bar at the top to view holdings of 10,000+ funds globally!