In this article, we explain how to access & visualize the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Ratios on effectively any publicly traded company:
1. If you prefer to watch a video instead, we put this together on our YouTube Channel:
2. Use the search bar at the top to pull up the data for your relevant company.
3. Go to Detailed Financials in the left navigation bar to pull up the financial data for your target company.
4. Now you can easily access the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, and Ratios by clicking on these tabs. Currently, we are on the Income Statement for Alphabet (GOOGL)
5. You can easily view more years of historical data by dragging the orange dot on the timeline. To give you more space to view data you can (1) collapse the left nav bar by clicking on the arrow in the top left corner near the search bar, (2) zoom out on the page (Ctrl+Minus)
6. We also give users the ability to customize how they would like to view the data. You can Reverse Dates if you prefer to view the data in reverse order. You can change the Display Units to thousands, millions, or billions. You can change the Decimals to Display.
7. You can also visualize the data by clicking on any of the row(s) in the table. You can show labels on the chart. You can view the data as a line or column/bar by clicking on the drop down menu. You can add other tickers to the chart to easily compare/contrast companies.
8. Again, you can click on the tabs to view the detailed Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Ratios.
9. We cover 100,000+ stocks globally across 92 countries & 136 Exchanges. For example, here we have financial data for Tencent which is listed on Hong Kong's Stock Exchange. You can easily change the currency to USD.